A telecom operator is looking for PMO who will report to the Head of PMO
The PMO will monitor the implementation of the overall strategy and project plan in order to ensure that the projects at Awasr are on course as per the defined scope, timelines, budgets and risk management policies.
The PMO ensures Awasr’s major projects are implemented to meet Awasr’s risk review requirements from the outset. This will include the delivery of products, services, and management of contracts. The PMO facilitates the access to technical support, procurement resources, guidelines, procedures, consultants, and software in order to support project teams for projects at Awasr.
Strategic Thinking and Planning
• Ensure alignment and focused implementation of strategic initiatives through the development and adherence of project plans, the gathering and generation of relevant data, driving analyses, and the development of actionable recommendations.
• Plan and structure the activities of ongoing and upcoming projects at Awasr in order to achieve the strategic objectives for the year.
• Contribute data and develop reports defining project progress, issues, corresponding solutions & risk-management initiatives.
• Coordinate with Project Managers to coordinate and manage specific project issues, changes and risks.
• Coordinate with the Finance team to acquire future projections and fiscal analysis regarding ongoing and upcoming projects at Awasr.
• Determine the resources required based on the work load, work allocation and project requirements.
• Ensure that all project documentation is complete, accurate, verified, and stored appropriately.
• Ensure that all project-related activities and measures comply with company standards, policies and procedures.
• Ensure that RFPs for external services and the selection of contractors are completed as per defined timelines and standards.
• Ensure that the quality, health, safety and environment-related requirements as applicable to respective projects are met.
• Ensure the procurement department is always aligned to the project plan.
• Support in building the PMO standards, processes and templates, and ensure its adherence to best practice.
• Support periodic reviews to ensure that project goals, project plan, milestones and deliverables are practical and can meet the desired objectives.
• Support the execution of projects, with a focus on communication, conflict management and risk mitigation & resolution at all times.
06- PMO2- Gestion de projet / Project management1- Gestion de programme / Program management01- Anglais / English
- Local contract
- No expatriation benefits
In development countries
Language: English fluent
• Practise simple, precise and clear communication, comprehension and performance.
• Demonstrate care for internal and external stakeholders.
• Adhere to smart and streamlined operational best practice.
• Facilitate agility and ease of work throughout performance.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce, or other related business fields with 3 years of work experience at a minimum.
Professional Qualifications & Experience
• Preferably, experience with working in areas such as project and resource planning and execution.
Sector of Previous Experience
• Telecommunications etc.
Language Requirements for Role
• English mandatory, Arabic (preferable but not mandatory).