Position for Operations - DWDM Back Office Lead - Middle East - 1 year renewable
1 year renewable
The DWDM Back Office Lead supports data transmission, IP Backbone, and the design, planning, commissioning, troubleshooting and solving of issues of various network products, network protocols and security.
Expertise in planning, implementation, solution and Designing SHD, DWDM & T-SDN network, including testing experience and development of the DWDM network is key (Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing ).
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist with escalation issues, maintenance and Troubleshooting.
Communicate with carriers, service partners, and internal and external parties to drive fast fault fixing and service restoration.
Issue plans for new services, integrations, and expansions.
Lead Design, bandwidth calculations and document preparation.
Leading team for Transmission for all activities related to Planning & Optimisation, network auditing and dimensioning.
Offer solutions for queries/problems raised by Customers.
Provide 1st and 2nd level support for technical issues being faced in the network.
Responsible for adhering to and monitoring SLAs.
Run dimensioning audits for network entities and reporting.
Support Network Design and Implementation
Support Network Operations, Maintenance and Troubleshooting activities.
Support with 1st line maintenance and fault diagnostics on network equipment faults.
Troubleshoot reported circuit faults; carry out diagnosis and testing.
07- Technique / Network6- Fibre / Fiber6- Opérations et maintenance04- Arabe / Arabic01- Anglais / English
- Local contract
- No expatriation benefits
• Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications, Network Engineering, Computer Science or other related disciplines (B.S. Required, M.S. Preferred)
Professional Qualifications & Experience
• Graduate 8-10 years of experience
• Post graduate 5-7 years of experience
• Experience in a Transmission/Planning role, or similar experience, supporting carriers, ISP and/or other large service-providing networks.
• A robust knowledge of Huawei offerings is beneficial.
Sector of Previous Experience
• Telecommunications, etc.
Language Requirements for Role
• English mandatory, Arabic not mandatory but beneficial.