Position for Marketing Fibre Solution Architect - Middle East - 1 year
1 year renewable
- Support New product development initiatives as the internal technical solutions sign off.
- Present product overviews, technical functionality, interoperability and performance & capacity figures to customers in written, presentation, white board or other formats.
- Provide technical design, product sizing and architecture skills to the operator’s salesforce for product solutions and managed services (SD-WAN, SIP, Metro Ethernet).
- Provide support and development of the relationship between the operator and customers through working closely with the sales team.
- Develop and upsell additional managed service offerings to the existing managed service customers within their - Portfolio.
- Contribute positively to the achievement of the operator’s overall values and objectives.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Attend vendor training and online workshops to keep abreast of new technologies and products.
• Contribute to the work of the Continual Service Improvement of managed services and solutions sales for customers.
• Ensure infrastructure architecture and designs meet ISO27001 and PCI standards where appropriate, and work with the chief security officer to review and build in the necessary controls where required.
• Host technical design and technical migration workshops for solutions implementations.
• Perform Quality Assurance review of proposals, designs, tender responses, bills of materials, statements of works and HLDs.
• Provide architectural leadership and QA to technology teams during the installation and testing phases, through attending design workshops, providing accurate statements of works, scope definition and test plans.
• Responsible for the technical architecture and design of solutions sales, by providing accurate size, designs, bills of materials and professional services estimates.
• Responsible for the technical architecture and design of the products and services, by providing accurate size, designs, bills of materials and professional services estimates using the managed services design and quoting process.
• Take part in new product development activities, and technical performance reviews of the product.
• Work alongside the allocated service delivery manager and project manager in the delivery of the contract start up services for new managed service contracts.
• Work with customers to evolve and deliver new services to ensure the environments are supported and bring new business into the organisation.
01- Marketing6- Fibre / Fiber6- Feuille de route / Roadmap2- Définition du produit / Product conception3- Gestion de la vie du produit / Life cycle management...09- Recette / User acceptance test10- Test de convivialité d'utilisation / FUT4- Parcours client / Customer path01- Anglais / English
- Local contract
- No expatriation benefits
• Bachelor’s and/or Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
Professional Qualifications & Experience
• 8-10 years of experience of a graduate, in a similar role within the telecom industry.
• 5-7 years of experience for a post-graduate.
Sector of Previous Experience
• Telecommunications etc.
Language Requirements for Role
• English mandatory.