Position for HR Learning & Development Specialist - 1 to 2 year - Middle East
1 to 2 years
This is a key role in the HR division. This position is responsible for building and supporting a capable and engaged workforce. This role requires understanding of the business strategy, developing the operator’s talent through engaging the necessary resources to strengthen organisational capabilities.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Adhere to the annual training calendar, learning plan and allocated budget.
• Analyse talent-related metrics and analyse their results while ensuring proper measures are being taken.
• Develop and review the processes related to recruitment and selection such as recruitment, preliminary screening, hiring, placement and orientation to ensure compliance to established guidelines.
• Drive the annual performance management process to ensure a structured performance appraisal process, fair evaluation for all employees and identification of training and development needs.
• Drive the career pathing and learning and development plan based on the outcomes of the performance evaluation.
• Ensure efficient and effective succession planning and staff development.
• Ensure the Learning & Development strategy is aligned with the organisational objectives, focuses on the staff’s training needs and includes developmental programs to address them.
• Ensure the maintenance of a database for internal and external candidates.
• Foster and drive a culture of learning by facilitating platforms for knowledge sharing across the organization, such as seminars, sharing best practices, top team forums, newsletters etc.
• Identify gaps and needs for the short term and the long term.
• Identify long-term business trends and their impact on the future talent needs in order to develop pro-active initiatives and programs to address these needs.
• Implement HR programs to meet organisational needs.
• Provide guidance on the Learning & Development process administration to ensure the awareness and alignment of all departments.
10- RH / HR2- Bilan de compétences / Competencies review3- Formations / Training4- Gestion de carrières / Career management5- Evaluations / HR assessment...7- Nomenclature RH / HR Competencies model8- Perfomance Management1- Recrutement / Recruitment01- Anglais / English
- No expat package type of contract
- The operator will propose a yearly amount paid on a monthly basis. Nothing will be added to this amount
THE OPERATOR Value Alignment
• Practise simple, precise and clear communication, comprehension and performance.
• Demonstrate care for internal and external stakeholders.
• Adhere to smart and streamlined operational best practice.
• Facilitate agility and ease of work throughout performance at The operator.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration or equivalent.
Professional Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum 6-8 years of relevant experience – graduate
• 6 – 5 years of experience - postgraduate
• Experience in various aspects of HR & Talent Management
Sector of Previous Experience
• Telecommunications, etc.
Language Requirements for Role
• English mandatory.
Key Skills and Knowledge
• Communication, Presentation and Persuasion skills
• Creativity & innovation-driven
• High Ethics and Confidentiality
• MS Office proficiency
• Multi-tasking and Organisational skills
• Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
• Strategic planning