Position for Head Home Broadband - permanent local job - Gabon
Permanent contract - local job
- Driving the overall business including Subscriber Numbers and Revenue for the Home Broadband Business in OPCO
- Deliver on Distribution channel buildup for the Home Broadband Business in the OPCO cutting across Own Retail, Device & IT channels and Direct sales
Direct Reports : 3
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1) Channel Creation and Management : The incumbent needs to create multiple channels for the sale and recharge availability for the Home broadband devices
2) Technology Understanding: Needs to understand solutions across both Wireless and Fixed broadband. Should be able to guide and drive cross functional teams in this regards
3) Generating key customer insights on use of home broadband solutions (needs – met and unmet, usage behaviour, customer journeys, key pain points, services / content needed etc
4) Developing product / service proposition based on the customer insights and current market landscape in conjunction with the group teams
5) Partner Identification and on boarding: Create a clear financial models for prospective partners and support their infrastructure development for fulfill the customer proposition. Across technical, content and distribution channel partners.
6) Developing the Go To Market strategy - product, pricing, channel – direct and indirect, promotions
7) Managing the overall proposition and product roadmap for the Home Broadband portfolios from initial product to more comprehensive offerings.
8) Overall responsibility of the meeting the aggressive business growth targets and defining the optimal capacity for future growth requirements
9) Ensuring excellent execution of agreed distribution plans
2- BtoC01- Marketing02- Vente & Distribution / Sales & Distribution01- GSM2- Mobile Data...10- 4G / LTE3- Franchises et partenariats / Franchises and partnerships4- Distributeurs / Distributors and wholesalers5- Points de vente acquisition / SIM Points of Sale7- Ventes porte à porte / Door to door sales2- Boutiques Propres / Owned shops02- Français / French
- Do not apply if you are not Gabonese
- No expat compensation. Local job paid in local currency
• Category Understanding - Understanding the competition landscape within the OPCO – players, the market size, regulations, technologies used (LTE, IWAN or any other), devices offered, spectrum used
• Channel Understanding of the various channels used by immediate competition and related industries such as Satellite TV, Computer peripherals, mobile phones/handsets etc.
• Proven team Leadership skills - Ability to influence and get things done quickly is critical.
• Resilience and ability to deliver against stretch targets
• Strong entrepreneurial spirit
• Analytical skills and ability and strong Commercial Acumen
• Building team skills as this is new business
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor of Technology with in-depth understanding of telecom trends
• MBA in Marketing
• 10+ years of experience in leading a highly qualified and experienced team in a highly complex environment
• 7- 10 years of in-depth Sales and Marketing experience in the telecom/Handsets/Organised Retail/ Satellite TV industries