Position for a Technology Transport Access Planning Lead - Middle East - 1 year
This is a key role in the Technology division. This position is responsible for improving and optimizing Transport and Access Planning activities and operations by strategizing with the latest technologies. This position has significant impact on the direction of the company and requires a detailed and up to date view of relevant technological advances and requires a strong team-player with the ability to self-initiate, document in detail, and support the department.
The activities for the role include but are not limited to:
• Improved integration of new systems with the overall objective to improve the service quality, and customer experience.
• Technical expertise, strategic planning and recommendations for new technologies and network applications designed to support business and customer needs.
• Design rules to ensure cost-effective and optimal use of resources and technology while maintaining network performance.
• Create a detailed short and long-term strategic roadmap, indicating various activities and implementation efforts as well as the amount of resources / investment necessary to implement them.
• Create robust and future proof architectures and designs for all Operator network aspects, including architectural standards and principles, general design documentation, and configurations as appropriate.
• Create the end-to-end IP connectivity (architecture and design, and support to Technology and Operations) for different services, including DWDM, IP/MPLS, WiFi, streaming media, and other IP-based services and network functions.
• Define, with IP Core group, IPv4 routing design and produce a need driven roadmap and schedule for migration to IPv6.
• Design and document SLAs for internal and external service performance tracking purposes.
• Ensure that incoming new systems are compatible and integrated in a way to provide best technical performance and service quality.
• Ensure that network infrastructure is fully documented and performing as required for SLAs and best practice by means of specific metrics and measurements.
• Evaluate alternative technologies and architectures in relation to infrastructure needs. Interface with Operator teams and vendors to develop and implement new solutions to meet business requirements.
• Perform analytical, technical, cost analysis and CAPEX development work in the planning, design, installation and on-going administration and management of the end to end Operator network and services.
• Support the general improvement of network planning, design, and implementation standards and processes and associated KPIs.
07- Technique / Network08- Informatique / IT
Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications, Network Engineering, Computer Science or other related disciplines (B.S. Required, M.S. Preferred)WARNING:
- Local contract
- No expatriation benefits
Operations and Maintenance
In development countries
Languages: English mandatory - Arabic will be a plus