Position for a System BO Lead - Systems Subject Matter Expert - Middle East - 1 year
Systems Subject Matter Expert’s role is to be in charge of Network Servers (DHCP, DNS, FTP, AAA, … etc) OSS/NMS (U2000, Centreon, Juniper PSM, UMP/TR096, EXFO, Speed test, IPAM, … etc), virtualization, storage, security systems (Bomgar, Jump, SC, SB, … etc), and WiFi systems. System SME will be in charge of systems in term of operations and will be supporting planning in design and solution.
Systems Subject Matter Expert’s shall analyse problems, perform troubleshooting exercises and incident responses on the system, and communicate with stakeholders and track problems through to resolution. Systems Subject Matter Expert’s will require technical expertise and will work on a highly diverse range of duties to ensure they are fulfilled in a timely, co-operative and professional manner.
• Ensure maximum service availability and performance.
• Focus on process improvement – coordinating business wide inputs to improving the efficiency of fault resolution processes, and keeping all relevant processes documentation under regular review and update.
• Handle fault diagnostics and trouble ticket Investigation and troubleshooting network faults routing the problems to the appropriate resource, including escalation to level 3 support when required.
• Oversee the Operator networking and ensuring that customer connectivity is maintained according to Operator SLAs.
• Provide support services for Engineering and other technical teams
• Receive and handle fault notifications, carrying out 1st line NOC network support escalated issues – prioritising and progressing tickets through to completion
• Report and escalate breaches of SLAs, including network health reporting, to include daily, weekly and monthly statistics
• Run trouble-shooting of faults through available systems.
07- Technique / Network08- Informatique / IT
• Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications or Computer Engineering.
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- Local contract
- No expatriation benefits
Operations and Maintenance
In development countries
Languages: English mandatory - Arabic will be a plus