Position for a Service Management BO Lead - Service Mgt Subject Matter Expert - Middle East - 1 year
Service Management Subject Matter Expert’s role is to be in charge of Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Access Management, Risk Management, Network Optimization and Event Management. Service Management SME scope will cover IP core, Transmission network (DWDM), Access (OLT, ONT and FTTH), business customer support and systems. Systems covers Network Servers (DHCP, DNS, FTP, AAA, … etc) OSS/NMS (U2000, Centreon, Juniper PSM, UMP/TR096, EXFO, Speed test, IPAM, … etc), virtualization, storage, security systems (Bomgar, Jump, SC, SB, … etc), and WiFi systems.
Service Management Subject Matter Expert will collaborate with 5 Back office engineers in IP, Transmission, Access, systems and business customers support to achieve his scope.
• Change Management: receive and review PWRs, lead weekly PWR meeting, approve activities, log and ensure activity smooth implementation, … etc.
• Incident Management: ensure that incident has been handled properly, RCA is provided and analysed, … etc
• Access Management: Lead routine access audits, approve and track access requests.
• Risk Management: track and analyse network risks, follow up with stakeholders.
• Network Optimization: Lead optimization initiatives, coordinate, assess and report.
• Optimize Event Management process.
• Lead weekly meeting, Follow up on action points.
• Review and supervise 3rd party performance including SLA alignment with products SLA.
• Optimize BO relationship with other stakeholders.
• BO Processes Development, review and optimization.
• Focus on process improvement – coordinating business wide inputs to improving the efficiency of fault resolution processes, and keeping all relevant processes documentation under regular review and update.
• Provide support services for Planning and other technical teams.
07- Technique / Network08- Informatique / IT
• Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications or Computer Engineering.
- Local contract
- No expatriation benefits
Operations and Maintenance
In development countries
Languages: English mandatory - Arabic will be a plus