Position for a SAP BSS Team Lead - Middle East - 1 year
The SAP BSS Team Lead is responsible for the assessment of Operator’s IT requirements, in order to deliver appropriate application solutions within SAP, resulting in the successful implementation and ongoing maintenance of the system. The SAP BBS Team Lead is responsible to handle all new projects and liaise with 3rd party partners. The SAP BSS Team Lead will additionally need to provide technical support to end users as and when required.
• Benchmark, analyse, communicate, make recommendations and execute actions to ensure efficacy of the applications landscape.
• Collaborate with IT leaders to identify, recommend, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organisation.
• Communicate project milestones and key accomplishments to the IT leaders and Steering Teams on a regular basis.
• Configure, implement and optimise SAP systems.
• Coordinate user change requests and security requests with SAP Project Office.
• Develop and grow the existing team into a high performance, efficient and effective team.
• Develop specifications for custom transactions or interfaces with systems.
• Develop strong business relationships and work collaboratively with business leaders to ensure alignment of business priorities to IT deliverables, by prioritising requests, resources, and deliverables throughout the solution implementation lifecycle.
• Ensure effective security, operation and peak performance of SAP environments.
• Ensure change management processes are implemented and followed.
• Improve and design new solutions, components, and processes.
• Lead teams to deliver high quality well architected solutions based on best practices.
• Manage incidents, problems, changes and releases.
• Monitor and support interfaces of SAP modules.
• Oversee security access control configuration and maintenance.
• Participate in implementation of new projects and in changes of existing solutions.
• Perform BSC and BTS upgrades whenever necessary
• Perform other duties as appropriate in support of company’s strategic initiatives.
• Perform routine maintenance on all BSS network nodes
• Perform technical research on configuration problems and functional issues.
• Provide operational expertise for solution and component design, optimisation, changes and problem resolution.
• Responsible for development, maintenance and testing of contingency plans, hardware maintenance & lifecycle planning for the software, hardware & networking assets affecting SAP.
• Review performance of the SAP applications landscape to determine operating costs, productivity levels and upgrade requirements.
• Run transmission upgrades and downgrades
• Set up, administer, and support production and test environments.
• Submit daily BSS status reports to project managers
• Support end users in troubleshooting issues, training end users as and when required.
• Tune capacity and performance.
• Understand and make recommendations on technical software design and specifications.
• Work with functional teams and architecture teams to determine best practices for future landscapes.
07- Technique / Network08- Informatique / IT
- Local contract
- No expatriation benefits
• Degree in Computer Science, business administration, information systems or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Operations and Maintenance
In development countries
Languages: English mandatory - Arabic will be a plus