Position for a Sales Performance and Support Specialist - Middle East - 6 months
6 months renewable
The Sales Performance and Support Specialist’s responsibilities will include making outbound calls to gather information and input data, engaging with customers through different channels, taking orders and resolving customer issues, as well as dealing and liaising with requests from internal/external stakeholders. This role will also be responsible for producing the necessary performance reporting for all sales channels and individuals.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Achieve set achievement of revenue and sales targets.
• Achieve set profit targets.
• Collect sales figures and generate daily, weekly and monthly reports including reports about channel performance, individual performance, area statistics, products specifics etc.
• Devise dedicated processes focused on business process improvement.
• Improve customer satisfaction as measured by external surveys.
• Increase client base & revenue through New Business.
• Liaise primarily with the Head of sales.
Order and delivery:
• Liaise with clients both over email, on the phone and face to face.
• Liaise with Oman broadband to follow up on critical orders delivery.
• Maintain, update and improve process documents as required.
• Operate as the sole point of contact for reports.
• Operate as the sole point of contact for WhatsApp orders.
• Process a high number of orders on the CRM tool.
• Process orders from all channels following company process and procedure.
• Support and contribute to Ad-hoc projects/requirements as and when requested.
• Support the sales team with supplying quotes to key customers.
• Support the team by managing clients’ orders through different channels (WhatsApp, stores, online, promoters etc.).
• Target report efficiency with no errors, mistakes or flaws.
• Work alongside sales teams to ensure suppliers and clients receive the best service.
• Work alongside the sales support team.
• Work in a proactive manner when it comes to orders through mobile channels.
• Work with the finance department to ensure all data is accurate for all products.
02- Vente & Distribution / Sales & Distribution02- Reporting05- Processus et qualité / Quality & Process08- Administrations des ventes / Sales Administration01- Anglais / English...04- Arabe / Arabic
- Local contract
- No expatriation benefits
• 7 years of work experience in management, telecommunications, etc.
• Experience in sales support.
• Knowledge of Telecom sales & solutions.
• International/multinational experience is a plus.