Mission for PMO ISP Business Unit launch - English speaking Africa
3 to 6 months
The Project Manager should have a proven record for overseeing all activities assigned to a project including, but not limited to, management of project team, project planning, communication, coordination, execution and completion, in accordance with operator's policies, strategies and objectives, following the already defined FBB technology mix strategy.
The duties and responsibilities are outlined below, but not limited to them:
· Lead the planning and execution of a project by defining and maintaining project tasks, schedule and resource requirements
· Communicate, implement, and manage the project scope, changes, goals, risks, and deliverables to the team
· Deliver frequent and highly detailed in-person and written communication internal stakeholders on project status,
both regularly and on demand
· Provide direction, coaching, and support to the project team
· Prepare QA specifications to guide and measure the success of the project deliverables
4- Fixe Box / Landline Box09- ONU / UN01- Marketing06- PMO7- DSL...3- Modélisation d'affaires / Business modeling5- Budget6- Feuille de route / Roadmap2- Gestion de projet / Project management01- Anglais / English
Knowledge of ISP design required
Experience in ISP roll out required
· Minimum of a Degree in Engineering, Business Management or related field.
· 3-5 years of project management and/or supervisory experience with emphasis in ISP roll out in a telco company.
· Knowledge of ISP design required
· The uses of analytical and observational skills, which demonstrate the ability to: plan projects, review and recommend technical specifications, coordinate staffing needs, communicate effectively, and manage all aspects of a project.
· Strong skills in: management, financials, data analysis, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and attention to detail.
· Ability to obtain cooperation from senior management and other departments.